This page was created for the exclusive use of former employees who have a verified relationship with National Life, including those who are receiving pension payments, medical benefits, or are a surviving spouse or beneficiary.
If you have any questions or comments, we encourage you to contact us.
- What You Should Know About Your 401(k) Plan: Changes Effective January 1, 2021
- Summary Plan Description – (401k) Plan
- Log into Prudential 401(k) account
- Prudential Has Enhanced Their Web Portal – learn more here
Summary Annual Reports / Funding Notices
- National Life Group 401(k) Plan
- National Life Insurance Company Insurance Plan for Employees
- National Life Insurance Company Group Plan for Hospital
- Annual Funding Notice 2019
- Safe Harbor Notice of Privacy Practices
- Log into My Cigna account
- HSA – Eligible Medical Expenses
- HSA – Medicare
- HSA – Turning 65
- HSA – Cigna User Guide
Over 65 Benefit Information
Under 65 Benefit Information
- Summary Plan Description – National Life Group Pension Plan for Employees
- Log into Prudential Portal
*Please note that National Life Today is only accessible to employees with current network credentials. If you should need access to information on the site, please contact us directly.