UPDATE – It is BACK!
Yes, the Vermont Corporate Cup Challenge will be a GO this year and we are so excited! Virtual is an option – so you don’t need to be in VT to participate. Registration will begin May 11th and go through June 4th and will consist of teams of 3.
Here are the details:
- Right now, there are two registration options – in-person or virtual
- In-person race day is September 16th – a decision about whether the in-person will happen will take place no later than June 14th
- If you registered for in-person and the local health and government authorities decide on June 14th to NOT hold an in-person race, then your registration will automatically move to a virtual registration
- Virtual race will commence anytime between September 1 and October 31, if you register for virtual, you cannot switch to in-person
- Teams need to consist of 3 NL employees or retirees
- Team members must be all in-person or all virtual
- Please send completed registration forms to Heather Funk (email@example.com) and she will complete your online registration (ie so NL can pay for it )
- No registrations will be accepted after June 4th at noon EST.
- Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty of an in-person race, NL will not be providing team shirts this year